Christmas movies are without a doubt one of the best parts about the holidays. Everyone has a favorite flick—one they can watch year after year (usually more than once in the same season) and never tire of it. Take for instance my cousin, who can recite every single line of Elf. I also think one’s favorite Christmas movie choice can say a lot about a person, so to help you get to know the SECU staff, I polled them and asked which Christmas movie tops their list. Here’s SECU’s top five Christmas movies:
1. A Christmas Story (1983)- “You’ll shoot your eye out!”
2. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (1989) – “I dedicate this house to the Griswold Family Christmas.”
3. Home Alone (1990) – “Merry Christmas ya filthy Animal.”
4. White Christmas (1954) – “When you’re worried and you can’t sleep, just count your blessings instead of sheep…”
5. It’s A Wonderful Life (1946)- “Look, Daddy. Teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings.”
Do you see your favorite Christmas movie on here? If not, tell me what it is in the comments section below.